The celebrity narrators include:
- 11/26 - 11/28: Isabella Rossellini
- 11/29 - 12/01: TBA
- 12/02 - 12/04: TBA
- 12/05 - 12/06: TBA
- 12/07 - 12/09: Jodi Benson
- 12/10 - 12/11: Whoopi Goldberg
- 12/12- 12/15: Steven Curtis Chapman
- 12/16 - 12/18: Thomas Gibson
- 12/19 - 12/21: Trace Adkins
- 12/22 - 12/23: Brad Garrett
- 12/24 - 12/27: TBA
- 12/28 - 12/30: Marlee Matlin / Jack Jason
The Dining Package includes an Appetizer, Entree, Dessert, non alcoholic beverage (but NOT specialty non alcoholic beverages) or Full Buffet at any restaurant that is buffet service. You will also have guaranteed seating for Candlelight processional as long as you arrive 20 minutes prior to its start, and preferred viewing area for Illuminations.
Reservations for the package are offered at off peak times.
- The 5:00 show has a lunch reservations between 1:45 pm and 2:45pm.
- The 6:45 show has a dinner reservations between 3:30 pm and 4:30pm.
- The 8:15 show has dinner reservations between 5:00 pm and 6:00pm.
The following restaurants are participating in the Dining plan, grouped according to price:
- Least Expensive: Lunch $32.99 adults /17.99child (ages 3-9) or Dinner $46.99 adults /$23.99 child (ages 3-9)
- Garden Grill (Dinner Only)
- Moderately Expensive: Lunch $38.99/$12.99 or Dinner $46.99/$15.99
- Nine Dragons
- San Angel Inn
- Restaurant Marrakesh
- Rose & Crown
- Most Expensive: Lunch $51.99/$13.99 or Dinner $61.99/$16.99
- Teppan Edo
- Tokyo Dining
- Chefs de France
- Tutto Italia
- Coral Reef
- Le Cellier
Disclaimer: None of this information is posted on Disney's official website. I spoke with a nice lady in the Dining Reservations department who filled me in on the scoop with the warning that it could change before tomorrow!
Post a Comment